This strawberry jello pie is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Made with fresh strawberries, this simple fruit pie takes minutes to make and is bursting with flavor.
Easy Strawberry Jello Pie Recipe
I know that you guys are just going to adore this fruit pie recipe!
Even the most novice of bakers will master this recipe with ease.
Why you’ll love this No Bake Strawberry Jello Pie recipe:
- PERFECT FOR OCCASIONS: This is a great every day dessert, but it’s wonderful color makes it a great choice for Easter, Valentine’s and all the big holidays.
- KID-FRIENDLY: Kids of all ages love this strawberry pie and it’s so simple to make, the little ones will be able to help you make it too.
- SO EASY: This is a great last minute dessert as you just need a few ingredients and it takes no time at all to make it.
How to make Strawberry Jello Pie
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Simmer the water, sugar and cornstarch and whisk to dissolve the sugar.
- Take off the heat and stir in the gelatin.
- Let cool.
- Bake the crust.
- Line the crust with fresh strawberries.
- Pour over the gelatin mix.
- Place in the fridge until set.
How long does it keep?
This is a great make ahead dessert, perfect if you are planning to serve it as part of a big feast. Once the jello has set, cover the pie with plastic wrap and it will keep well for 3 days.
It’s best not to freeze it, as the texture of the jello can change quite considerably once it is thawed.
How do you serve it?
This strawberry jello pie, in my humble opinion, should be served with some fresh whipped cream. Vanilla ice cream also makes a nice topping. It’s also never a bad idea to add a little grated chocolate to the top, if you like.
This pie is pretty delicious as it is, but it’s easy to use this base recipe to make any fruit jello pie you like. You can easily adapt this to use different fruits and flavored jello. Raspberry and orange are both great choices.
To make this pie super easy, I used a store bough pie crust, but of course, if you have a favorite crust recipe, feel free to use that.
More Strawberry Recipes we Love
- White Layer Cake with Strawberries
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Strawberry Brownies
- Use fresh rather than frozen strawberries for this recipe. Frozen fruits are either likely to stay frozen, or, release too much liquid into the jello.
- Let the pie crust cool fully before adding the strawberries and jello.
- Allow 2 to 3 hours for the pie to fully set before serving.
This strawberry jello pie is a wonderful addition to any table. Wonderfully fresh tasting, it’s a perfect summer dessert. Just don’t forget that whipped cream!
More Pie Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!